ANGEL HAIR TOMATOEY PASTA
Time to cook: 10mins
Time to prepare: 5mins
Ingredients: onion (1tbsp), garlic (1tbsp), angel hair pasta (1 small bunch), bacon (optional), salt, pepper, tomato paste (1tbsp), tomato sauce (1tbsp), wate(1/2 cup)
This pasta dish is super quick because the angel hair pasta is very easy to cook through.
It is has a lovely bright red colour to it and will lights the fussy eater's eyes up.
- Mince the garlic, dice the onions
- Cook the pasta, reserve 1/2 cup water
- Cook a few pieces of bacon and leave the oil in the pan.
- Fried off the onion and garlic, when it smells wonders, add in tomato paste and sauce and pasta water.
- Cook a bit so the sauce thikens, add in salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix through, enjoy!
She can finish up a whole plate if she is in a good mood.
Here is the happy toddler eating...
- Replace water with stock brings in more flavour.
- I don't put any cheese in but your little one may like it.
- Sometimes I put finely diced vegetables like carrot in it too, the trick is to cook it soft and she will eat them without a problem.